Tuesday, November 30, 2004

The No (one else's) Spin Zone

(Hat tip: Captain's Quarters)

I've quit watching the O-Reilly factor, and have pretty much never tuned in to his show. I may skim an editorial, simply because I have a hard time not reading any English text that happens to find itself in front of me. My reason for tuning out is confirmed in his latest editorial in the New York Daily News.

He doesn't like the fact that Dan Rather got called on his gross carelessness in the case of the alleged Killian memos. He proceeds to make a series of totally bogus arguments against those who have dared to call Rather on this. His parting shot:

Unfair freedom of speech did him in. This is not your grandfather's country anymore.

Bill, would you like a little cheese with that whine?

No comments: