Saturday, June 05, 2010

Seeing Patterns

Seeing patterns in random events...

At least that's what people did with David Levine's game. What he devised as a game to see who could decipher "alien" messages, has been taken for reality.

So on Sunday, March 28, 2010, I happened to do another of these searches, and found... well, that I was apparently at the center of a small conspiracy theory surrounding my game.

....

"Ra" mathematics was not created to explain my SETI game. It was created to aid Bateman in his study of the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt. Bateman claimed it also applied to the understanding of crop circles. But coincidentally, the number of symbols used in my first two messages (37) happened to match the number of elements of the "Ra table of nines". This was important enough that Bateman saw this as no coincidence and the starting point for all of his work. Everything was built off of this one fact.

No comments: