Monday, January 24, 2005

(Dumb as a) Boxer Rocks!

I heard this over the radio, as the sound bite was replayed. Now, the Indepundit points to a transcript of the confirmation hearing, and I can point to exactly the text I referred to earlier.

SEN. BOXER: Well, you should read what we voted on when we voted to support the war, which I did not, but most of my colleagues did. It was WMD, period. That was the reason and the causation for that, you know, particular vote.

Either Senator Boxer has no clue about dependent clauses, or she's just explained why it is she didn't know about more than twenty other reasons for going to war, which were listed in that resolution.

To Barbara Boxer: Start reading the bills that come before you. Or, maybe you can hire an additional staff person to read them to you.

No comments: