Friday, October 17, 2008

A Joe the Plumber Ad

A neat post over at Cheat-Seeking Missiles, which I think is worth printing verbatim.

Nothing the Democratic party does surprises me any more, as long as it’s something nasty. They’ve shown their worst ugliness in their response to Joe the Plumber and millions of straight-thinking Americans are very angry - as the polls show.
To tap this anger and shame the Democrats, I offer up for free this ad for a conservative 527’s consideration. It features Joe the Plumber in the same setting that made him famous, his front yard, cut with insets of Obama talking about him at rallies:
Hi. I’m Joe the Plumber. As you know, I recently had the opportunity to ask Barack Obama a question about the economy that was very important to me. Boy was that a mistake.
Since then, Obama and Joe Biden have been mocking me at campaign rallies and people there have been booing me. Democratic operatives have been digging through my personal life, and the media is investigating me like they never investigated ACORN or Bill Ayres.
Despite all that, I still have one more question to ask: Why would you vote for a party that would attack a guy like me for just asking a question?

No comments: