Wednesday, February 17, 2010

From the comments at LGF

ChenZhen at Blogmocracy has pulled a comment thread from on the CRU computer code off of LGF, for easier perusal.  Comment threads numbering in the hundreds are not uncommon for controversial topics, and the noise level rises pretty quickly.

Here is Walter's essay, in it's entirety*:

Charles has given me permission to examine some of the programming code and data that has been used by Climate Research Unit at East Anglia University for their climate modeling. My information comes from material that was "hacked" from the CRU servers in Britain and released to the public. This material included program code, databases, private emails and documents. Charles indicated that I could use anything I deemed necessary to make my case.

No comments: