Sunday, September 01, 2013

Tags -- I'm it!

I've been making a lot of posts on this blog, but most of them have involved forwarding articles that pique my interest or curiosity. A lot of these articles are ones I decide I want to be able to find later.

I have a number of tags I've used over the years, intended to make it easier to find posts on certain hot topics.

I just looked in on the blog today and realized I've let too many posts stand without tagging.

The first step is to assign the "*untagged" status to everything with no tags at all (since Blogger doesn't have a way to filter the display to only posts with no tags), and then start editing the ones that only say "*untagged" to give them the tags they deserve.

In a lot of cases, I'm also going in to posts that have only a link and posting an excerpt of the linked piece.

This should be enough work to keep me busy for quite a while.

No comments: