Thursday, May 25, 2006

Back to Blogspot -- for now

For the past several months, this blog has been redirecting to my other blog, also called "Rite Wing Technopagan" at MensNewsDaily.com.

After several months, I've decided to separate the two and restore the blogspot blog to its normal function. It's nothing to do with content, or how I've been treated, it's just that the MND blog doesn't grant me easy access to my archived posts the way blogspot does. For the most part, these two blogs will mirror each other, but the content may differ just a bit.

For one thing, I'm far more likely to post stuff for my own reference here, whereas postings to the MND blog are more likely to be fleshed out and in greater depth.

That's all for now.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Yay!! There were several times that I've wanted to comment, but didn't want to subscribe/sign up/whatever in order to do so.

Will there be more pagan content?

Karl said...

I expect so.
(I keep meaning to include a Pagan essay at MND.com -- just to shake people up.)